Monday, October 4, 2010

Street Fashion by Wendy Bendoni

There is only one place in the world any fashionista truly wants to be, and that's in New York for Fashion Week.

This year, the talk at the pre-show was about wall-street boyfriend jackets, leather goth wedges, the"little red dress" and gangster trousers. In LA, I found Fred Segal is the best one stop shop or Lisa Kline on Robertson. If I am in a pinch, I also find American Rag has both high-end options and bargain prices.

Who I followed to get more insider news while in NY: New York fashion week Refinery29.

The following pictures I shot while on assignment for my company StyleLens.com.








Sorry for the delay on my posts but working hard on SnapFashun's website launch and new fashion software. Enjoy the photos and get shopping for your new wardrobe.

Cheers!
Wendy Bendoni

No comments:

Post a Comment